1.2 The Business Name FXGlobe Ltd. and the Domain Name, https://fxglobe.com, is owned by the Company Incorporated and Registered according to the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus, under the Certificate Registration number HE 254133.
1.3 FXGlobe Ltd. (hereinafter called the “Company”), operates in accordance with the Markets of Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) of the European Union, following the implementation of MiFID II in the European Union and its transposition in Cyprus, through the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2017 (Law 87(I)2017).
2. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
2.1 The Company’s´ Logo and other marks displayed on this Site are the proprietary Service marks or Trademarks of the Company or Third Parties. The Company’s marks may not be used in connection with any Product or Service that is not the Company.
2.2 All other Trademarks and Service marks not owned by the Company that appear on this Site are the property of their respective Owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the Company. You may not use, copy, modify or display any of the Trademarks, Service marks, Names or Logos appearing on the Site without the express written permission of the Owner thereof.
2.3 All content on this Site, including, but not limited to, works of authorship, publications, presentations, pricing Data, Trade Data, aggregated Trade information, performance information, Blogs, Posts, User comments, design, text, graphics, photos, Logos, button Icons, Images and Data compilations; any improvements or modifications to such content; any Derivative works based thereon; and the collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this Site are the property of the Company’s or its Licensors and are protected by European and International Copyright and other intellectual Property Laws.
3. NO INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATION OR FINANCIAL ADVICE PROVIDED
3.1 No aspect of the Site is intended to provide, or should be construed as providing, any Investment, Tax or other Financial related Advice of any kind. You should not consider any content on the Site to be a substitute for Professional Financial Advice. If you choose to engage in Transactions based on content on the Website, then such decision and Transactions and any consequences flowing there from are Your sole responsibility. While Individual Participants may offer Investment advice or opinions, such advice or opinions amount to nothing more than conversational exchanges between Persons who may be anonymous or unidentifiable. The Company does not provide Investment advice directly, indirectly, implicitly, or in any manner whatsoever. You should use any information gathered from here only as a starting point for your own independent research.
3.2 The Site should be used for informational purposes only. The Company, and its Employees and Agents are not Investment Advisers. If You make Investment decisions in reliance on information you receive in connection with the Site, you do so at your own Risk and the Company, its Employees, and its Agents will not be liable for any Losses that you may sustain. You should not make any Investment decision without first conducting your own research. You are solely and exclusively responsible for determining whether any Investment, or Strategy, or any other Product or Service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on Your Investment objectives and Personal and Financial situation.
3.3 Any Past Performance indicated on this Site is not indicative of Future Results. Anyone investing should be able and prepared to bear a Loss of his or her entire Investment.
4. ACCURACY AND INTEGRITY OF INFORMATION
4.1 Although the Company attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site.
4.2 It is possible that the Site could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by Third Parties.
5. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
5.1 You acknowledge that, at any time, the Company may provide links to the websites of Third Parties. Additionally, the Site may display advertisements from Third Parties, such as Banner advertisements and pop-up texts, and links to the Sites of such Advertisers.
5.2 The Company is not responsible for the content of such advertisements or any links, or any products, Services or other materials relating to such advertisements, any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site. The display of any advertisement or link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the advertisement or linked site or any content therein.
5.3 In no event will the Company be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any damage or Loss arising from or relating to any use, continued use or reliance on any advertisement displayed on the Site, or any Products, Services or other materials relating to any such advertisement, any linked Third Party site, or any link contained in a linked site.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
6.1 You expressly agree that Your use of the Site and any publications, presentations, Financial Trading information, pricing Data, Trade Data, performance information, blogs, postings, or other information, content, Services and materials contained in, accessed via, or described on the Site, is at Your Own Risk and that all such information, content, Services and materials are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
6.2 To the full extent permissible by applicable Law, the Company makes no and hereby disclaims all, representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the availability, Operation and Use of the Site or the information, content, materials or Services, on or accessed via the Site, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
6.3 Neither the Site, nor any information, content, materials, or Services available via the Site, constitutes or is intended to constitute, or should be construed as, a solicitation or any Offer to Buy an interest in any security, investment advice or a recommendation or promotion of any Forex Transaction, Futures Contract, Security or other Financial Product, Investment Manager, or Trading or Investment strategy.
6.4 In addition, the Company does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Site is accurate, complete, reliable or current and is not responsible for any errors or omissions therein or for any adverse consequences resulting from your reliance on any aspect of the Site.
6.5 Furthermore, the Company makes no representations and warranties that the Site will be uninterrupted, secure, or free of errors or viruses, or other harmful components.
6.6 In no event shall the Company or its Affiliates, or the Directors, Officers, Employees, Agents or Representatives of the Company or its Affiliates, (“The Company’s Parties), be liable to You or any Third Party for damages of any kind arising out of the use of, access to, reliance on, inability to use or improper use of the Site, any information posted on the Site by its Users, or any other information, content, materials or Services available on the Site, (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or damages for Loss of Profits, Goodwill or Revenue, Business interruption, or Loss of Data), even if advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise.
8. GOVERNING LAW
10. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF THIRD-PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
10.1 The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others. If You believe that any content on this Site may infringe Your Copyrights or other intellectual property Rights, please provide the Company the written information/documentation specified below.
10.2 Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying the Company that Your intellectual property Rights have been infringed.
10.3 Please include the following information/documentation:
- An Electronic or Physical Signature of the Person authorized to act on behalf of the Owner of the intellectual property interest;
- A description of the intellectual property Right that You claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information regarding how we may contact You, (i.e. your address, telephone number and e-mail address);
- A statement by You that You have a Good Faith Belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the intellectual property Owner, its Agent, or the Law;
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the intellectual property Owner or authorized to act on the intellectual property Owner’s behalf.
11. DORMANT ACCOUNTS
11.1. All accounts that are inactive for 90 days or more will be considered as “Dormant Accounts”.
11.2. “Inactive” means that no activity has occurred in the specific account. “Activity” means, the placing or closing of a trade, or maintaining any open position, or making a deposit in the specific account.
11.3. When an account becomes “dormant”, it will be automatically charged an inactivity fee of $30 per each month of inactivity.
11.4. Such inactivity fee may be applied to the Dormant Account, when it qualifies for the charging period explained above, without any notice to the Client.
11.5. Inactivity fees will be deducted from the available cash balances in the Dormant Account, following the qualifying charging period as noted above.
11.6. Where the Client has multiple accounts with the Company, the inactivity fee will be applied on each account which is Dormant.
11.7. To keep an account active and not qualify for “dormant” status and to avoid paying the inactivity fee, the Client may perform one of the following:
11.7.1. Place a trade on any currency or instrument;
11.7.2. Open or close a position on any currency or instrument; and/or
11.7.3. Deposit any funds into that specific account.
11.7.4. If a Dormant Account becomes active during a calendar month, we will waive the inactivity fee for that particular month. The qualifying charging period will then reset.
11.8. The Company may deactivate the account if becomes dormant. Where practicable the Company will use reasonable efforts to give an advance notice to the Client of any deactivation. If a notice of pending deactivation or inactivation occurred without any notice and the Client wish it to remain active or be reactivated, it is the Client’s responsibility to contact us and notify us accordingly.
12. PAYMENT SERVICES PROVIDERS
- SafeCharge – SafeCharge International is a global payments technology company that provides omnichannel payment services, fraud prevention solutions and connection to payment methods. The company counts 340+ employees and has offices in Israel, UK, the Netherlands, Hong Kong, Italy, Austria, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Singapore and in the US.
- ZotaPay – One unified gateway hub opening the door to a world of limitless payment solutions. As the first real all-in-one payment service provider, Zotapay caters to the various demands of today’s ever-changing marketplace.
- FasaPay– Fasa Centra Solutions Ltd. is a non-banking company engaged in the business of electronic money transfer, payment gateway and management as well as a company that develops and running the service of FasaPay.
- Skrill – Skrill Limited is incorporated in England with its registered office at 25 Canada Square, London E14 5LQ. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN: 900001) for the issuance of electronic money and payment instruments.
- Neteller – Paysafe Financial Services Limited is incorporated in England (registered number: 4478861) with registered office at 27 Floor, 25-27 Canada Square, London E14 5LQ, England. Paysafe Financial Services Limited (FRN: 900015) is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments.
- DotPay – Dotpay is a company from the portfolio of MCI EuroVentures, a dynamically developing billing agent specializing in payments for the e-Commerce sector on the Polish and international market.
Should You have any questions, kindly e-mail your request to: Compliance Department at: Compliance@fxglobe.com